Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Toddler Style

We had such a great weekend with the kiddies! Summer is ON! And I am so excited about it. But wowsa, going to the pool with two toddlers is going to be interesting this summer. Ha. 

The kids outfit deets are all linked below. My full outfit blog post is here. I seriously have so much fun dressing these two. It's getting harder to dress Ryder, just because he is picky! Only wants shorts. He is obsessed with black so he wants "black shorts", "black shirts", and "black shoes"... etc. Anywho, I try to find sales so their wardrobes don't break the bank! I love Old Navy, Carters, Target, Gap and H&M. 

We are still trying to sell our home. (You can read more about that here.) We have been having showing and getting great feedback. But no offers yet. Prayers are appreciated! I am soo very hopeful that we can get moved and somewhat settled before school starts for Ryder in August. So much transition at once. I just think about him going to school and could burst into tears! My baby! Gah.

I'm also in the middle of transition back to blonde! I can't wait. It's been a bit of a process, it always is. But I'm soo ready to feel like myself again. It's funny how something so little, like hair color, can affect your mood. The brown was so pretty, it just didn't feel like me. So now that my hair has had some time to rest (aka a break from bleach and pregnancy/postpartum hormones), I'm super stoked to be a blondie. 

So here are a thousand pictures of my adorable, crazy kids. 

If you're in the Denver area, book a session now! She is the sweetest eva. And her photog style is gorg.

Blakers leopard shoes are Piper and Finn.


No comments:

Post a Comment