Saturday, August 20, 2016

Favorite Products for Dry, Damaged Hair

Hey guys! I've had a lot of questions lately about hair products I'm using, so I thought I'd link them all. I had some major damage due to pregnancy, post pregnancy and also some medications I've taken. I've spent a lot of time and energy trying to get my hair back to a healthy place and I'm starting to feel much better about it! I chopped a lot off (about 4 inches!) and have loved it. I go in every 4 weeks or so and have them chop more and more off. I have very dry, thick and coarse hair. I need a lot of products to get my hair smooth!

H A P P Y  D A N C E for healthy hair!
(This outfit blog post here.)

I'm loving Aveda products! I have added these into my routine and love how they make my hair feel. I have also used Redken products for a long time. Somewhere around 12 years?! Maybe more. I tried to branch out to other products and brands, but went back to Redken. The shampoo and conditioner are hard to beat! And I love how healthy and strong they make my hair. 

Moroccan dry shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo by FAR. I try to go about five days without washing my hair and this dry shampoo is the best. I also love to put coconut oil in my hair (I leave it in for about 5 hours!). The Pureology Hydra Whip is a product I'm totally digging! I try to use this once every week or two to put some moisture back into my dryyyy hair. 

I've tried SO hard to protect my hair from any further damage. I brush my hair in the shower with this wet brush. And then once I get out of the shower, I brush my hair with this brush. I love that I don't feel like I'm breaking or tearing out my very wet hair as I brush it. 

Click on the arrows to scroll through the products below. Then click on the item/picture you'd like to be directed to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment