Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Casual Everyday Outfit

Hey guys! This super casual outfit is so easy to throw on and I still feel comfortable and able to play with my kids all day long! I love these sandals because they are so cute but also the mini wedge gives me a little lift without my feeling unsteady or feeling like my feet are in a torture device! 

I love this crossbody bag! Copy of the Chloe, and obvi much cheaper! I love summer sooo much, but feeling a bit excited about some cooler weather and fall fashion coming our way. I would still wear all of these pieces (minus the shorts) in cooler weather. I have an obsession with looser, plain tops because they are so comfortable and I love mixing them up with different accessories to create different looks. Or going more basic (like here) and just keeping things simple. I linked everything blow. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment