Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentines Day Fashion - Denver Style Magazine

I always look forward to this time of year. It still feels so fresh into the new year and it's so much fun to think of spending some time with my hubby for Valentine's Day. I also love all things pink and red this time of year. And I may or may not spoil myself with pretty roses, too! King Soopers and Costco have such great prices on flowers. 

This red top is a great basic for any wardrobe (similar here). It's loose, comfortable and such a rich color. This top is from Fabric in Aspen Grove. I just love this boutique! I live for pieces that can easily be dressed up or down. I've also worn this red top with leggings, Nikes and my go-to hat on days I know I'll be chasing the kids all day long! 

I paired this red basic with this amazing vest from Denver Street Boutique. If you haven't checked out the fashion truck with Denver Street Boutique yet, you should! It's so cute and Lindsey, the owner, is the absolute sweetest. I always want whatever she's wearing. ;) I love this vest because it just takes this outfit up a notch. It's thick and great quality. I know I'll be reaching for this piece over and over again. I really love vests because they add a layer of interest and they're so easy!

These jeans are so stretchy and I gravitate to them. I love the distressed look and who doesn't love jeans that feel like leggings?! I also continue to reach for these lace up heels (similar style here). They are so beautiful and comfortable. They are so worth it! I have them in black and nude and wear them all the time!

I am wearing my newest bar necklace here (I'm obsessed with bar necklaces if you haven't noticed!) and I am in love with it. It came in the mail so quickly and the quality of this necklace is amazing. I love having both my babies name on the same bar. I paired that with my new favorite Kendra Scott ring! Details Boutique in Downtown Littleton carries Kendra Scott and I can't get enough. I love all things Kendra Scott. I wanted this ring for a long time and my hubby gave it to me for Christmas. It's so, so pretty. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday celebrating with your main squeeze! Or maybe you're celebrating "Galentines Day" with girlfriends. Either way, I hope you enjoy! xo

Click arrows on either side to scroll through items. Click on image to be taken to site!


No comments:

Post a Comment