Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I Donut Care

Hey guys! How fun is this "I Donut Care" sweater? It's so much fun. Ryder loves this shirt. ;) I found this gem at Francesca's and knew I wasn't going to leave there without it! I love simple outfits like this on casual days. This lightweight jacket was a steal from Forever 21 a while ago. I will link similar looks below. All of these pieces are great basics that I'm always reaching for. 

Our house is currently in chaos. We got home Sunday evening from our road trip to Utah and the kits were beat. We all were, actually. Monday morning we woke up to painters and construction at the house. We were planning on breaking the renovation on the main floor into two phases so it wasn't too overwhelming, but we made a last minute decision on Monday morning to go ahead and do it all at once! We are getting cabinets painted, and it's smelly and areas of the house are tapped off. I am SO beyond excited to get these projects started (and finished!) I can't even find the words to explain it to you guys! We have been in our home for almost six years and we're finally getting to the really FUN stuff I've been dreaming of since 2011. YAY! 

But it's been a bit overwhelming with all this starting semi unexpectedly and coming off a road trip. The laundry is coming out of my ears and the whining and crying from two exhausted toddlers who are so confused about the strangers in our home making noise and messing up where their toys are is reallllllly getting to me. And we're on day three. LOL Good luck, Stef. 

I can't wait to show you guys before and after photos of this process, but for now I am showing bits and pieces on my Insta Story if you're interested. To top all this chaos off, Tooth is out of town this weekend (headed to a dental convention). Pffft. 

Lots of sales right now. Click on the images below to shop!
Much love to you all! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment