Friday, February 17, 2017

Bell Sleeve Top + Distressed Skinny Jeans

Target is basically every womans love language, amiright?! These adorable booties were a random find at Target for $34! I was so excited when I found them. Hurry and grab yourself a pair! I love this nude color. I'm a sucker for nude shoes of all kinds. And this adorable bell sleeve top from Zara is only $12 (on sale). I'm really digging bell sleeves right now and this one is a must-have. It looks so expensive and I love that it's glossy. 

This everyday gray jacket is so cute! I ordered it online and it's perfect. I love it. It goes with everything and it is so nice to have light weight jackets to throw over outfits when you don't need a big, puffy winter jacket. 

As far as accessories go, wearing my go-to Michael Kors watch. Having a classic, beautiful watch is a must! It dresses up every outfit and I love this oversized look so much. I paired it with this bracelet stack (similar here), which I am always reaching for. Goes with everything. Can you tell I love neutrals?! ;) And this beautiful Kendra Scott ring is so pretty, you guys! I absolutely love it. It's worth the splurge. 

I am seriously so happy with this Kate Spade bag. I want it in a neutral color, too! (But I also love having a red bag for a fun pop for Christmas, Valentines Day and even 4th of July! I mean, who doesn't love a red accessory?? #merica) I love the shape of this bag and Kate Spade quality is always amazing. 

These jeans from Express are so stretchy and wonderful. I pretty much won't wear jeans unless they're super stretchy! I love this overly distressed look. I also love these black jeans if you're not into the major distressed thing. I also love to add a little interest to my looks with styling my hair different ways. Braids are such an easy way to add a little something and it takes two seconds! I recently posted a new tutorial on how to do my side dutch fishtail braid. You can see that video here. I will link everything below! xo

Use arrows on either side to scroll through items! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment