Monday, February 6, 2017

Kiddies Valentines Table

Just a few pics of my adorable babies at their Valentines Day table. I love decorating this little area in our kitchen/family room for the kiddies. They both love it and they just melt me. Look at Blakers in those glasses! LOL We've had this set up since a week or two after Christmas. It's so much fun! Blake has recently been wearing these glasses all afternoon and gets so upset when they fall off! Ha. She kills me with those ducky lips. I will link what I can below. But most of the decor stuff (for all holidays) comes from Target. Oh, and Blakers with her babies. #cutenessoverload

So hard to put these dang glasses on, mom!!!

See all the Target Valentines Day fun here.
Click arrows on either side to scroll through items. Click on images below to be taken to the site to shop. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment