Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Kiddies in the Park

Every now and then I get a intense desire to capture these kiddies in their element. I cannot get enough pictures of these adorable growing babies of mine! I know I will never regret taking the time to get quality pics taken (and not the blurry, horribly lit ones I capture on my phone. Although, I love those, too). 

Ryder was killing me while we were taking these pictures. He's recently grown up so much. He seems so much older and he's so much fun to be around! He was all about posing for the camera and showing off his "dinosaur teeth/smile". Ha! Love this kid so much! He was also being so sweet to Blakes and kissing her. I love when they are playing well together. Recently he's decided she's cool enough to hang with him and wants her everywhere he is. "Mom, Bwakewy wants to sit by me to eat breakfast." "Come on Bwakes, let's go play over here!" It absolutely melts me and I hope they are always best friends!

I will link all of our outfits below. Dressing these kids is so much fun and there are some great sales going on right now! :) You can see my full outfit post I'm wearing here

Photography by Jenna Sparks
My FULL outfit post - here
Blakey's Piper and Finn shoes // Dress is out of stock! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment