Monday, February 20, 2017

Lace Details + Statement Necklace

Happy Monday morning! This cream blouse is so feminine and beautiful. I love that it is a little flowy and the lace and tie details are so great. (See exact cream blouse here.) I kept this outfit simple, adding a statement necklace as a little pop. I love statement necklaces of all kinds, but this one with the jewels is so beautiful and definitely takes the outfit up a notch. 

These jeans are my favorite. I really like the darker wash, slight distressed look and they are soooo soft and stretchy. So worth the investment. My nude pumps are old, but will link similar ones below. 

In my mom life funk, sometimes I don't know what day it is. They all blend together with tantrums and boogars and snacks. Ha! But I always know it's Monday when I have The Bachelor to look forward to! ;) 

Click arrows on either side to scroll through items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment