Monday, November 21, 2016

Roma Rattles Keepsake

Hey guys! Today I am sharing our adorable rattles from Roma Rattles. Aren't they darling?! I got a few of these for friends who recently had babies and loved them! They come packaged so beautifully and are very well made. It comes with an oil to keep the rattle looking new and beautiful as well as a hand written note from the shop owner, which I loved. I have been impressed with this shop every time I order something! 

There are also a couple of options as far as style you can get to make them more personalized. I knew I would get one for Blake, but also got one for Ryder because I never got anything with his birth stats printed. (Shop Ryder's rattle HERE.) I thought I'd get it and it would be pretty decor I could add to his room. Turns out, he loves it even now (he's three!!) and likes playing with both of them! Ha. Silly boy. 

These are so beautiful and I absolutely love both styles. I decided to get the classic "B" for Blakely because I already have something with her birth stats written on and hanging in her room. (Shop Blake's rattle HERE.)

These are great gifts for friends and family who are expecting or just had a little one. Also, Christmas is just around the corner! Look at these adorable Christmas gifts HERE. If you get one, I'd love to see it and hear how much your little ones love it. :)

Ryder seeing his name... :)
This girl had so much fun shaking her rattle, I could barely get a picture in focus! HA
Huge thank you to Roma Rattles for our beautiful and personalized rattles that our babies will have as keepsakes forever!

If you're interested in outfit deets, I will link everything below! xo
Click arrows on either side to scroll through items.

No comments:

Post a Comment