Monday, November 7, 2016

Leopard Sweater + Monogram Necklace

Hey guys! Anyone else ready for this election to be over?! It's exhausting! Anywho, this leopard sweater. All the heart eyes. This was a steal at Target and I'm loving it. I paired it with a basic black tank here but it can easily be layered with a long sleeve t once the weather gets cooler. 

You know I love mom-friendly clothes that also make me feel put together. These leggings are a MUST and these gold flats are the best. They are SO comfortable, guys. I love, love them and they just take the outfit up a notch. I've already mentioned this cross body bag a thousand times, but holy smokes. Still majorly in love with this beauty. 

This personalized monogram necklace from Bauble Bar is a fav of mine. It looks like marble, but it's plastic and very light-weight! This is a great gift idea for the holidays coming up. Or for someone who is getting married. I know I loved getting things with my married initials while I was engaged and newly married! I always love having pieces that remind me of big (and fun!) changes in life. 

Speaking of life changes, Ryder got a new bed this weekend. If you follow me on istagram (@whatsup_buttarcup) then you already saw that we had a successful transition into his big boy bed! This was extremely emotional for both Tooth and I. We decided to get rid of all his binkis as well. (We've tried before and have had no success.) To our surprise, he was totally ok with saying goodbye to them. We drove to a dumpster and he kissed them goodbye and threw them in! I can't believe I didn't cry!! He asked about them a couple times, but never any tears. He did need me to go in a snuggle him a couple times the first night he slept in his big boy bed but since that first night, he's done great!! 

I absolutely love watching my babies grow but it's also so painful! I wish they could stay little forever. My sweet little babies.  :( We are still working on getting his room together and I can't wait to reveal it. Tooth and I have been working on lots of little projects around the house and we're POOPED! I'm realizing now why we haven't done anything like this before. LOL Projects are so fun but soooo exhausting and time consuming! So hard when there are little ones running around. 

Enough rambling! ;) Everything is linked below!


No comments:

Post a Comment