Monday, November 14, 2016

Casual OOTD

Hope you are all having a wonder Monday morning so far! Today I'm sharing a very casual outfit that is a go-to for me. This is easy and realistic while I'm running errands all day and getting kids in and out of carseats. Usually by about 10am I am covered in boogars, food and a few other mysterious spots have made an appearance on my clothes!! #momlife So getting dressed up doesn't make sense while taking care of little ones.

This adorable MAMA hat is so fun. I grab it all the time. I also love these Adidas shoes for cooler weather because even though I gravitate toward flip flops, sometimes my toes can't take the lower temps! These are fun and so cute with leggings and denim. Love. Of course I love my Apple Watch and wear it almost everyday. It's a must for moms!! I am linking tons of items I love for everyday below. Happy shopping, friends! xo 

Click arrow on either side to scroll through items!

No comments:

Post a Comment