Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Furry Shawl For The WIN

Hey guys! Hope you all had a fab Halloween! Tooth and I love this holiday and had so much fun trick or treating with neighbors. The kiddies were so cute in their costumes. GAH!!! I can hardly stand it. 

Anyway, I wore this outfit for a date night last week. All of these pieces are so comfortable. Have I mentioned comfort is a must for me?! ;-) These jeggings are everything. They have pockets on the booty, so I totally feel like they are considered "real" pants. Even though they are basically leggings! Ha. 

I'm not sure why, but I can't find this exact top online. But I am linking tons of similar style tops below that I love. These adorable tops are easy and flirty. #swoon 

These heels are a must! LOVE them so much. I also got a new bar necklace with my kiddies initials. Love it! I have a thing for bar necklaces (if you haven't noticed) but I really like the shape of this one and I got it in rose gold. I layer it with my diamond necklace Tooth surprised me with on our wedding day. 

This furry shawl gives me LIFE! It's so cozy and delish. Warning: Strangers will be tempted to rub on you while wearing this. LOL This is my go-to lip right now. In color 'Child Star'. Great neutral for fall and winter months! 

This Rebecca Minkoff bag has been used over and over and over and still has it's shape and looks good as new. This bag is worth the splurge! (Mine is older, similar HERE. Love.) Everything is linked below. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment