Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Layers + a POP of Red

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week! Eeek! I have so much to do to get my shit together before family comes in town this week. We are hosting a huge dinner at our house and even though the majority is ordered (thank you Whole Foods!!) it's still stressing me out. 

Anywho, now that we are in the swing of Christmas over here (we put up our tree last week and the kids are loving it!) I am loving pops of red. And the Starbucks red cups this year are so much fun. I know I'm not the only one who loves a good 'ol red Starbucks cup! 

This red bag is new and I absolutely love it! It comes in many colors but I had my eye on the red for a while. It's a knock off of the Chloe bag and I am really digging the shape of this cross body. I love that having a nice bag on takes an outfit up a step!

This beanie is a fav of mine and is only $15! This jacket was a steal at Forever 21. I will link similar options below. I just recently got these jeans and they are so comfy and stretchy! A must!!! And under $100. These booties and this black long sleeve tee are basics that I always reach for. 

I've talked  before about how a nice statement watch (like my favorite gold one here) can make any outfit look more interesting and more expensive! And of course these booties are my go-to right now. Linking a ton of items below. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday week!! xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment