Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Beautiful Fall Nights in Colorado

We have been blessed with beautiful weather this fall! The weather has been amazing and we've been trying to soak it all up. I love evenings like this when we can eat dinner and take the kids outside to run off some steam before bath & bedtime. 

Blakely is KILLING me in this adorable outfit. She looks like a grandma to me for some reason and I seriously couldn't look at her without laughing! But seriously, the fox sweater?! The cutest. And those Valentino look-alike flats?! I die. GAH. Dressing a girl is so much fun. She has been the sweetest little love bug lately. She's growing too fast and seeing her personality shine is amazing. Sometimes I swear I'm gonna chew her cheeks right off, I love her so much. 

And Ryder. What a stud!!! He rarely let's me dress him anymore. I'm still not sure how I was able to get him in jeans?! His new deal is to scream and cry because he will only wear shorts. Ugh. Toddlers. #amiright But he really is the sweetest little guy who is starting to share better with his little sis. He's started to explain things to her and it's so cute. "No, Blake. We can't watch Paw Patrol right now. Mommy is watching the news." Bahaha. It kills me. So freaking cute. 

So here are way too many pictures of my little fam at the park. Tooth even made it into a few. I promise I have a real, human husband. He's not make believe. He's just usually the one being forced to take pics. ;) 

I guess it's supposed to snow tomorrow and I'm so pumped about it! I'm kinda ready for it to start feeling a bit more like winter so we can really get into the holiday spirit over here. :)

Oh my gosh! I can't handle her!!! :):)
Looks like someone snuck some trail mix (the proof is on his face!). Ha.
Tickle bug!!
Oh, that sweet little face. I just love her so much. My heart might burst!!!
Daddy's girl. We are in serious trouble with this situation right here. She's already got him wrapped around her little finger!!
Guys!!! Seriously, I can't take it!!!
Speaking of being wrapped around a finger... This guy. He knows exactly what to say and do to get his way with me. He's always asking me to snuggle him at night when it's bedtime. "Snuggle for 10 minutes, mommy??" Gah. Gets me every time. And he knows it. Last night I was saying good night and trying to slip out of his bed when he wrapped his little arms around my neck and held on so tight! I swear I just melted into a puddle right there!! So I decided I would lay and snuggle for a couple more minutes and then he started to tickle my arm and my face. OH MY GOSH!!!! If only I could freeze time.
Oh, these kiddies. They melt me in ways I never knew possible.

I guess it's supposed to snow tomorrow and I'm so pumped about it! I'm kinda ready for it to start feeling a bit more like winter so we can really get into the holiday spirit over here. :) Wishing you all a wonderful night!
You can shop outfits here:
Blake's Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment