Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ruffle Sleeve Sweater + Must-Have Nude Sandals for $30!

Happy Tuesday! We've had a rough start back into our regular routine since celebrating Easter with the kids. Lots of toddler tantrums over here! I guess the lack of sleep and too much sugar was a bad combo! Yikes. 

Anywho, this ruffle sleeve sweater from BooHoo is the cutest! It looks thick, but it's actually light weight and I'm wearing a white tank underneath. It's perfect for this spring weather when it's sunny and beautiful out but still has a bit of a chill in the air. It's also on sale for $22! Yippee! I seriously can't get enough of the color and the ruffles. So much fun. 

These white jeans are from a couple years ago, but I will link similar ones below. And of course I paired this soft, neutral outfit with my go-to nude sandals! These are a favorite of mine and are $30 from Target! They really are so feminine and go with everything. 

My clutch and statement necklace are both old, but will link similar styles I am currently digging below! :) (PS loving this statement necklace and this clutch sooo much!) My Nixon watch is currently sold out, but I am loving this watch. Swooning over this thing!!! Isn't it so pretty?? 

Photography by Lisa Pummel


No comments:

Post a Comment