Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Give me all the Flowers + Floral Print

I told you I'd have more from Pink Blush coming your way! This dress is so pretty!!! I feel so feminine and the fit is wonderful. I feel comfortable and the way this dress moves as you walk and move in it is sooo good. 

I have major spring fever over here and I'm all about the floral prints. They are so much fun and flirty. This off the shoulder floral dress is a perfect idea for Easter Sunday! I'm also loving this and this for Easter dress options. 

All the fresh flowers at the stores are giving me all the heart eyes! Maybe I should reconsider planting some flowers this year? I tried so hard three years in a row to plant different types of flowers. Did research about how to best take care of them, plant them, etc. So much time and energy went into it! (This was obvi pre baby.) But you guys, I can NOT keep flowers alive to save my soul! So I just kind of accepted it and the best option for me is to buy fresh flowers at the store to brighten up my kitchen. Because watching the flowers I spent so much time planting and watering die is like the worst. I was this close to sobbing every time. Haha. 

But maybe I'll try one more time?! Fresh flowers on patios are so pretty!!! Anywho, I do hope you check out Pink Blush. They have the best everyday items, too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment