Thursday, April 20, 2017

My New Favorite *Yellow* Tote

Hey guys! I am so excited about my newest tote. (I have a problem. And it may involve hoarding handbags.) I have been in love with this $1,400 Goyard handbag (here) for years!!! Seriously, years. I have specifically wanted this yellow handbag but it's so pricey. I was randomly shopping on Amazon one night (surprise, surprise) and found an amazing copy of the Goyard bag (here)! You guys, it's so close to the designer bag!! I thought I would order it (it's only $50! A steal compared to the designer bag) and see if it was worth my money. If I was disappointed, I would just return it. But it honestly is great. I have used it every single day since I got it in the mail and it holds more than you'd think! I carry toys, diapers, wipes, sunscreen... everything I need fits no problem. It comes in so many colors! Shop more colors here.

This check chambray top is a fun way to mix up a basic chambray. It is loose and thin. Perfect for spring and I will totally throw this over dresses and tank in the summer, too! It's so cute! I paired it with my favorite black jeans (seriously can't get enough of them and they're only $70) and black sandals that I love. And they are on sale! Yahoo! They also come in a neutral color, which I have always wanted.

This look is simple and easy, my kinda look! You could always dress this down even more by throwing on some flip flops (these are my favorite). I am loving the weather right now! Spring is totally my jam. The kids and I play outside on the driveway with bubbles and sidewalk chalk every night and it's my absolute favorite. Fresh air is always a good idea! PS It was so windy when we were taking these pics... Couldn't keep my hair out of my face to save my soul!



No comments:

Post a Comment