Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Floral Printed Chiffon Dress

Another amazing find from Pink Blush comin' at ya! How fun is this dress? The colors are perfect for spring and I love shift dresses like this because they are looser, comfortable and realistic to wear with kids in tow. It's so soft and feminine. I get so many compliments when I wear this thing. 

You can't beat the prices at Pink Blush. It's guilt-free shopping! I paired this little number with neutral sandals (current fav for spring and summer!) and Rebecca Minkoff handbag (similar here and here). I wanted the dress to be the focus. But if you wanted a bit more of a pop to bring out the beautiful bright pink in this dress, you could pair it with these sandals. So fun! 

I originally discovered Pink Blush when I was pregnant because of their maternity line (you can shop that here) which I loved. In fact, I may or may not still wear a couple maternity tops from Pink Blush that I just can't stop wearing! 

Pretty sure there is nothing better than feeling put together but feeling so comfortable and taking two seconds to get dressed in the morning. You can see my other two looks from Pink Blush that I've recently blogged about here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment