Friday, April 7, 2017

Statement Necklace + Must-Have Nude Sandals

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing one of my favorite pieces ever! This turquoise necklace. Tooth got it for me on my 30th birthday and I am so in love with it. I paired it with this soft blush-peach colored top so the necklace really pops. My top is sold out, but I am linking several similar tops below and I legit want them all!! 

This black denim is a go-to for me. They aren't too expensive ($70!) and look so slick! My nude sandals were a steal from Target and I can't get enough of them. They go with everything and they are perfect for spring and summer. I know these will get a lot of use!! 

This is my newest bracelet and I love it so much. It comes in silver, gold and rose gold. Every time I put this beauty on I want to get online to order the other two colors, too! ;) This white clutch is from last year. But I'm pretty much digging any and all white clutches and bags this time of year. Will link similar ones below. 

Wishing you all a happy Fri-YAY! xo

Click the arrows on left and right sides to scroll through items. Then click on image to shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment