Monday, March 6, 2017

Pop of Blue + Must-Have Light Weight Jacket - Denver Style Magazine

How fun is the pop of blue? I love fun shoes. I got these five or six years ago and still love busting them out. They are so much fun! (Almost identical pair here!)

This fun tank is from Chic Couture in Lone Tree.  It's so cute and I love the splattered paint look. Michael Jackson - KING of pop! ;) (Similar tee here and here.) I have another light tank underneath. I feel naked when I don't have my basic tank on underneath everything. I have several of these tanks in black and white. They are a must-have. I am still digging this light weight jacket from Denver Street Boutique. It's perfect for this in between weather that Colorado is known for. I really like the length and the gray matches everything! 

This slit black denim is so comfortable and flattering. It's not overly distressed, just enough. (I'd recommend sizing up if you're in between sizes.) 

These glasses are so much fun and I get compliments on them every time I wear them! They are a great price point, too. This Louis Vuitton bag is a splurge (get the exact bag pre-owned here!). But you can get a very similar look here or here. I love this shape (the "speedy" in LV language). It's so classic and pretty. I think a white bag is so beautiful! I was so worried about this bag getting dirty or damaged looking. But I've had it for almost 4 years and I am hard on my bags. I have three kids and snacks and crumbs everywhere. I put it on the ground, on the floor in restaurants, etc and it still looks good as new! Having a classic hand bag is something every woman should treat herself to. 

My engagement ring, right hand ring (my "push present" from my hubby when Ryder was born), and diamond earrings (my "push present" from my hubby when Blakely was born) are all custom made from Mark's Diamonds. If you guys are looking for a jeweler for any reason, you have to contact Mark and Nataliya! They are so talented and can make you anything you want. You can't beat the prices and customer service they offer. Seriously. Any price range, any piece you're looking to create, they are who you should be working with! This is not at ad. I just love them and they are legit the best. I do hope you contact them in the future for any jewelry needs you have! Their new office in Cherry Creek is gorgeous!

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment