Wednesday, March 15, 2017

White Bell Sleeve Top + Burberry Scarf

Hey guys! I'm rockin' this white bell sleeve top from Zara again because... heart eyes! It's still on sale for $12, so grab it while you can! The weather in Denver has been so wonderful. I've officially begun craving spring and all things bright and colorful (sick of looking at brown, dead trees!). This top is light-weight and so pretty in person. It definitely doesn't look like a steal for $12! I will link other similar tops below that I am majorly crushing on. 

I got this distressed denim a couple years ago but it's still in stock because it's such a hit! The wash on this boyfriend style denim is the best. My love for distressed denim is fierce. This exact pair is here, but I will link other styles of distressed denim below as well. 

This Burberry scarf was a gift from my hubby a few years ago and I love that it's so light weight and perfect for this in-between weather Colorado is known for. It isn't bulky and I love the black and white because it goes with everything! This brown cross body bag is one I reach for again and again. It really is the prettiest brown and I love having my hands free! My necklace and heels are old, but classics that every wardrobe should have! I will link similar styles below. 

We are still full-blown in renovation over here. Contractors stopping by, bid after bid. Purchase and decisions for the kitchen, office and two bathrooms on the main floor are being made left and right. I am super indecisive, so I'm glad we've lived here for over five years and I've had plenty of time to think about what will best fit our home and family. But the real fun is when I get to start working on the "layers". My designer is always teasing me (we've been working together on different projects for almost seven years now! She even remodeled my hubby's dental office.) because I've lived in this empty home (we bought a foreclosed home and it has taken us a long time to go through the home putting it back together!) for so long and I am not excited about the big decisions. You know, paint colors, the carpet, the plantation shutters, etc. I am always talking about the fun part... Furniture and decor!! I have been looking forward to that part of making our house a home since we bought this place almost six years ago!

I am so happy I came across https://www.furniture.com/. They have the biggest selection of furniture for all styles of homes! I'm currently crushing on this ottoman for the playroom. I love seafoam and the legs on this piece add so much style. I'm also loving these bar stools for our kitchen island. This soft gray is so pretty and will blend in perfectly with our home. 

I've also been eyeing benches like this to put in my office, or at the end of our bed in our master. Maybe both! These are so pretty! Ryder also needs new dressers at some point (he is currently using the dressers I grew up with). I love this dresser for his room. Again, the best gray. The furniture is also priced so well and that's a must when you're furnishing multiple areas of your home at once!

We are still a couple months away from having our renovation done... But I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. PHEW! Finally. I can't wait to see it all come together in the end! Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment