Friday, March 24, 2017

Black Cold Shoulder Sweater + Strappy Gladiator Pumps

I love light sweaters this time of year when it's chilly in the morning, but cools down in the afternoon. This black cold shoulder top is from The Black Label. My friend Olivia owns this shop and she has the best style! Her shop is filled with adorable pieces. You could wear this sweater with anything and easily dress it up or down! Go check out her shop here

I dressed this sweater up with strappy gladiator pumps from Target. They are so cute!! I also want them in nude. Target has seriously been stepping up their game! The denim I'm wearing here is a few years old, but I will link similar pairs below. 

This black box clutch is a favorite of mine. It's from Denver Street Boutique and I always reach for it. It's such a fun accessory! I also love these tassel earrings from BaubleBar. Such a beautiful statement piece that isn't too loud. These tassel earrings come in multiple colors, too! Loving the bright yellow for summer! 

Shop The Black Label // The Black Label Facebook Page
Instagram: @shoptheblacklabel


No comments:

Post a Comment