Monday, March 27, 2017

Sheer Top + Colorful Clutch

I've been loving girly details on my tops lately. Ruffles, fringe, bell sleeves, sheer... You name it, I'm feelin' it! This sheer top from Express has the pretties little details in the sleeves. (My exact top is older, this one is very similar!) 

These sunglasses are so much fun. I get compliments on them all the time (except for my husband - lol. Why don't guys get it?) Anywho, This clutch has been a favorite of mine! It's a few years old, but I will link other clutches that are perfect for spring and summer below that are currently on my wish list. 

These nude black heel sandals were a steal at Target. I love them and can't wear them enough! They are also surprisingly comfortable and so affordable. If you haven't noticed, I love my newest bar necklace. It's made so well and I love the basic print on it. I wear it everyday! My turquoise bracelet was a gift from my mom. It was part of a set she was given from her grandparents when she graduated from high school. I absolutely love this bracelet and it feels so special when I wear it. This bracelet is similar! Also love this one so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment