Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A Few Wardrobe Staples

Hey guys! How fun are these piggie buns?! My hubby isn't sure about them. HAHA. Men. Psshhht. This casual top is perfect for everyday and I love that it's flowy and light weight. These pictures were taken the other night we were all at the park together. You can see that blog post here. 

Leggings are a must for all wardrobes! These ones are by far my favorite. Love the price and the quality. They last forever and are thick enough to cover all the stuff you don't want people seeing. ;) Another wardrobe staple... Converse. I love these kicks! I have them in mint and white and wear them both all the time! These sunglasses are so much fun and only $12!

This wrap bracelet has been a favorite of mine and has been worn over and over again. It is still in great condition and I think I've had it for three years?! I also love the gold version of this exact bracelet. My monogram necklace is another piece I love to wear. It looks like marble, but it's plastic and super light weight. I get so many compliments on this piece! It really has been a favorite and this pop adds interest to any outfit. 

Monogram Necklace HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment