Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Blue Plaid + Leggings

Hey guys! Happy hump day. This is basically my uniform these days. Loose button ups and leggings for the win! I got this top last year at Old Navy, but they have a very similar one again this year. (Everything is linked below.) I am also linking two different brands of leggings below. THIS pair has a "control top" and I think every woman appreciates that?! #amiright

These drop earrings and Tory Burch bag are old, but I'm linking similar pieces (that I LOVE) below. I have always loved this bag. The bright pop is so much fun and this mustard yellow is perfect for fall and winter months! This is a great bag that you can dress up or down - can use it for everything! You guys know I love totes! ;)

And of course, my go-to, all-time-favorote MK gold watch. Also this spiked bracelet from Stella and Dot is a must. Live in it. These flats are so cute!! I love feeling dressed up but still super comfortable (sign of old age?!). If I was going out I would pair this same outfit with my favorite lace-up black heels.  I am head over heels for those heels! I got them in black and nude! 


No comments:

Post a Comment