Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fall Fashion + Yellow Trees

Last week we went on a little drive to see the changing leaves. Ryder loved seeing the "yellow trees"! It was so cute. I love going on mini adventures with the kiddies. Even though it takes lots of planning, patience and energy. It's always worth it to see their faces light up when they see new places and things. I'm kind of dreading when I have to send Ryder to school next year because I know our schedule won't be quite as flexible. 

I got some really cute shots of the kiddies playing in the leaves. I'll post soon! So many pictures, sometimes (ok, always) it's hard for me to just choose a few! I wish they could stay little forever!

I am pumped to start feeling the temps drop so I can bust out all things sweaters, scarfs, booties and more. Every piece I'm wearing here has been worn multiple times and can mix and match with many outfits. All basic must-haves for your fall and winter wardrobe! 

Click on images below to shop! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment