Monday, October 17, 2016

Tan Sweater + Fall Colors

Hey guys! Hope you all had a fabulous Monday. This outfit is so comfortable for the cooler days heading our way and so cute! These Sorel boots have a little wedge but I feel very stable in them on slick roads because there is a lot of traction, which I love. (Look how cute these ones are!)

This sweater is amazing! I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of this beauty this fall and winter. It was a splurge for me but OMG it's so soft and warm and wonderful. I got in while Tooth and I were in New York for our anniversary last month. (From the boutique I keep talking about -- & Other Stories.) I will link this sweater and a few others I'm loving from the same shop down below! YAY for sweater weather!

I know I've mentioned how much I love this diaper bag from Fawn Design, but for those of you who are not in the diaper-bag-phase, I'm linking some beautiful brown totes I love and use all the time. 

I know I'm not the only one who loves the beautiful fall leaves in Colorado. I'll be sad when they're gone and the trees are bare! But sitting inside on a cold night with hot chocolate, a blanket, candles lit and watching Netflix all night long doooooes sound nice for those cold winter nights! :)

Click on the images to shop! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment