Monday, October 24, 2016

Camo Jacket + Fall Favs

I got this camo jack from Old Navy a couple years ago and love it! I've linked similar jackets below. I've worn this striped top in a previous post (you can see that outfit post HERE) and really love it. It's light and perfect for this in between weather when it's super cold in the morning and then really hot in the afternoons. 

This Tory Burch mustard bag is a fav of mine. It's a few years old and can't find it anywhere! But I linked some other cute yellow/mustard bags below that I'm digging. Especially this yellow tote. 

These booties are my favorite for fall and winter! I love the neutral color and the height of the heel isn't too high to wear them all day long. This Stella and Dot bracelet is a must-have and same goes for this Nixon watch. It's so lightweight and I love that about it. Everything is linked at the bottom of this post!

Classic leaf throwing pic. ;)
Click the images below to be taken to the site to shop. xo

2 comments: