Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fall Lace Sweater + Floppy Wool Hat

Hey guys! I absolutely love floppy hats but never remember to throw it on. I think I associate hats with super dirty hair and lazy days when I'm wearing half pjs and half yoga gear. Oops. But these hats are such a cute layer to add to fall and winter outfits. 

My lace black sweater is a few years old but I looooove lace tops. I linked similar lace tops below that I'm totally digging. I've worn these amazing earrings from Bauble Bar a few times and seriously can't get enough. This wrap Michael Kors watch is darling! It's very light weight and I love that it makes it looks like you're also wearing bracelets/layers without having to do anything! (This wrap watch is also super fun! Here it is in "sand".)

I've been trying to shoot photos in different lighting and practice getting better at shooting in manual, editing, etc. So these pictures are a bit washed out, sorry! It's a work in progress. PS is it really only Wednesday!? Why is this week draggggggging? #needcoffee

PS I love this clutch so much!! Pops of leopard are a huge bonus!
Happy online shopping, amigas! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment