Monday, October 10, 2016

Casual Everyday Park Outfit

Hey guys! Most days, this is how I'm dressed. Super casual and comfortable so I can chase my kiddies around! Remember how I said I did allll my shopping while Tooth and I were in New York at & Other Stories? Well, this long, striped top is from there! I've already worn it so many times! I love that it's thin and I can easily layer this with a vest or light jacket for fall weather. I've worn this top while wearing workout clothes (like seen here) and dressed up with jeans, statement jewelry and booties for a night out. 

Tell me I'm not the only one who wears "workout clothes" even when you have no plans to work out?! :-/ #momlife ... amiright?! This type of outfit is how I'm most comfortable when I'm spending the day with the kids. These yoga pants are from Beyond Yoga. I fell in love with the maternity version of these yoga pants (Beyond the Bump) while pregnant with Ryder. They are so thick and wonderful. Soft and stretchy. Amazing-ness. They are a MUST. I found them on Amazon and want them in allllll the colors. 

I've had THIS dainty necklace for a while and love having something on, but super simple while dressed really casual. It's a beautiful little piece. I know I've already talked about how much I love this tote and my Apple Watch. So I'll skip that part and just link everything below. :) Happy online shopping! xo

Dang! These adorable pink sunnies are sold out. Linking a ton of others below that are around $12 and I'm totally digging. Especially THESE!


No comments:

Post a Comment