Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer Style - Scarf + Wedges

Hey, mamas! Today I am sharing my monthly blog post from Denver Style Magazine. (You can see all of those HERE.) It's so much fun to check out different boutiques in the Denver area and support small business! I know I've mentioned Fabrik before, but I LOVE that boutique. It's closer to home for me, larger and has the cutest stuff! I have a hard time controlling myself in there. Oops. This light weight white top is from there. I'm digging light weight tops I can throw over a tank top on cooler summer days. 

My shorts are from Pinks in Denver. I love the Bonnie Brae area! It's so cute over there and I kinda love venturing out of the burbs when I'm kid/stroller free to sip on a coffee from Ink and shop the latest at Pinks. And if a girlfriend is willing to join me, even better! 

These wedges are high, but so comfortable. They don't feel too high on my feet because the platform is also high. I am linking a few similar nude wedges I am totally digging below (because the ones I'm wearing are a couple years old). And of course I love carrying my LV bag my hubby got me. This bag is huge and I am always surprised how much stuff I can fit in it! It also comes with a longer strap, which I use often. If I'm using this bag while with the kids, I like having the option to use the longer strap so my hands are free. 

This scarf! It's so much fun. I love the colors and it's lightweight for summer months. The pom pom detail is so cute! I also love these shades. They come in a few colors, but really dig this tortoise color. These midi rings are my go-to! This is a local shop on Etsy. The rings come so you can resize them to fit your fingers perfectly. I really like that! I have a ton and wear them all the time. And of course, my pop of turquoise. This ring adds a major pop! 

To make this outfit more realistic while chasing around kids, switch out the wedges for flip flops and toss your hair into a messy bun. You can always peel off the scarf if it's too hot during the day and switch the LV handbag out for a diaper bag if needed. 

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that I am hosting a series called Mommy Monday on my blog. This is where my friends and I are sharing our experience postpartum. Everyone has a different story and experience and I created this series to offer support to new (and seasoned!) mommy's. You can read my story HERE. You can check back every Monday to catch the newest blog. 

Thank you all for your support with my new-found love, blogging. And for the positive feedback about Mommy Monday. I hope it reaches someone who needs the support. Mom life is the best but the long days, crazy emotions and lack of sleep can wear on you. It's nice to know you're not alone in the highs and lows of motherhood. Love to you all! XO








White Shirt is from Fabrik
Similar White Shirt HERE + HERE
Shorts from Pinks
Similar Shorts HEREHERE + HERE
Sunglasses HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
Similar Wedges HEREHEREHERE + HERE
Scarf HERE - Similar HERE
LV Bag HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
Essie Polish HERE
Midi Rings by Prickly Hearts HERE
Turquoise Ring Similar HEREHERE + HERE
Bar Necklace HERE

You can also shop the items in this look by clicking on the images below. You can use the arrows on either side to scroll through the images/items.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get so lucky to have such long legs (and beautiful, too) and still be a tiny girl!? You're my baby girl and I love you so much. I'm proud of all you do!

    ReplyDelete