Friday, July 8, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Tips!

Let's talk about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (which starts next week for cardholders)! Nordstrom releases brand new fall merchandise at majorly discounted prices. This is the best sale out there! These are not last years items that didn't sell out. They are the new, hot pieces for the upcoming season! So it's smart to shop now, wear later.

It is helpful for me to go through my closet and think about what I felt like I "needed" last year. What is worn out and needs to be replaced or items I was majorly crushing over all last fall/winter. I will link some of the items I'm hoping to grab this year below!

As you probably know by now, I'm an accessory addict!! So I will for sure be looking into the accessories, but mostly stocking up on the basics that need to be replaced. Nude heels, black heels, boots, booties, leggings, denim, jackets, sweaters, etc.

This year I feel like I want everything since last year I was still just barely out of maternity clothes and not quite back to my "norm".

There is an "early access sale" for cardholders from July 14-21st. This is the best time to get your shopping done (if you're a cardholder) so you can guarantee to get the items you want before they sale out!

If you are not currently a cardholder, you can get a credit or debit card HERE. Remember that it will take a couple days to get the new card, so get it quick so you can shop the early access sale! If you shop at Nordstrom frequently, it just makes sense to get a Nordstrom card!

FYI, the Nordstrom Anniversary sale opens to the public on July 22nd and prices will go back up on August 8th.

Tips for the sale:

1. Know what you need and/or want.

2. Know your sizes in the items you want!

3. Know what items to get first (before they are gone).

4. Know what you don't need and can pass on if you're getting a little crazy and putting too much stuff in your "cart". (Anyone else get a high off filling their online carts?! Anyone..?)






My dress from our family photos last year - LOVE this dress (color: lead)


Other items I'm hoping to grab and/or currently have and LOVE (a lot of these items sold out quickly at last years sale):
Nude Heels HERE + HERE // Black Heels HERE + HERE
Booties HERE, HERE + HERE
Denim HERE + HERE
Jackets I'm Digging: HERE, HERE + HERE

This post is not sponsored. I will always tell you when posts are sponsored and I would never recommend something I didn't actually use and love anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment