Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Floral Romper + Yellow Fringe Heels

Hey guys! This romper though... All the heart eyes. It's so comfortable and easy. I dressed this up for a quick night out (kid free!) but you could easily dress it down by switching the heels out for flip flops. I looooooooove summer and already feel like it's slipping through my fingers! 

Tim and I are looking forward to Ryder's 3rd birthday in about a week. But I am also SO, so sad. How is he already three?!?! And Blakely's birthday is also right around the corner, turning ONE on the 30th. I can't believe it. I swear I just had her. She's also SO busy these days. Crawling everywhere, playing with everything, bugging her brother. You know, the usual. ;) I seriously MISS HER all the time. She's more interested in exploring and playing now than sitting on my lap and playing with me. Anyone else miss their babies when they are going through this phase?! I crave cuddling her, staring at her and kissing her 1,729 times a day. Those calm, quiet and snuggly newborn days are gone and it breaks my heart. I love her so much and she's so much fun. But... STAY LITTLE. 

Anywayyyyy, this romper. Must have. I'm digging rompers right now because they are so easy, comfortable and cute! Hope you all had a safe and fun fourth of July! XO










Romper HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
Other rompers I'm loving: HERE, HERE + HERE
Similar Sweater HEREHERE + HERE
Yellow Fringe Heels HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
LV Bag HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
Cross Ring HERE - Similar HERE
Earrings HERE - Similar HERE + HERE
 Similar Glasses HERE + HERE
Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet // Crystal Bracelet
Nail Polish HERE // Starbucks Gift Card
Lipstick 'Candy Yum Yum' HERE - Lipgloss 'Saint Germain' HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment