Sunday, July 31, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Part 2

Hey guys! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public. Prices will go up August 8th, so get the pieces you love while they're on sale! I had so many other items in my cart to purchase but I waited too long and now they're sold out! Dang it. So if something you want is available in your size, grab it!

These pictures were all taken last season, but linking same (or similar) items that are currently part of the sale below the pictures. I tried to break into categories to make shopping this post easier. Just click on the image of item below photos and you will be taken to that item on the Nordstrom site. Hope this helps!



The booties worn here are old, but linking similar booties I LOVE. Also, dresses that are at amazing prices! (Linking sweaters in different category below.) 
Click arrows on either side to scroll through linked images.
............................

Denim worth splurging on. And some black heels I'm totally digging.
.............................

Jackets, Hunter boot and Leggings! Love all.
...............................

Bags and sweaters I'm loving. Can't wait to bust out these cozy sweaters!
................................
Love Freshly Picked Moccs. Might as well get them while they are on sale! These are also a great gift idea for baby shower, birthday gift for baby, etc. Love. I'm also linking some other adorable kids clothes that are part of the sale!

.............................

Scarfs are a must!!

You can read my original post about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale HERE for more links to items I love. Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday Funday! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment