Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!

YAHOO!!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open now to cardholders! (Become a cardholder HERE.) The sale will be public on July 22nd. I have rounded up my top picks below... There are a lot! This is the best sale out there, guys! Sometimes it's hard for me to shop for fall and winter clothing when I'm in 90 degree heat and on my way to the pool, but these prices are the lowest on new/this seasons items!

I have separated items into categories to help make things more organized. Lord knows I will be doing some serious online shopping tonight once the babies are in bed. I have apologized in advance to my hubby! :):)

You can view all these items by clicking on the pictures below. When you're taken to the site you can see available colors, sizes, etc. You can click on the arrows (on right and left of each picture strip) to see more items in each category I created below. Let me know if you can't find anything you're trying to click on!


These outfits from last year are getting my so excited for fall and winter! :) I tend to gravitate towards black, forest green, maroon, nude and brown. But you can click on the images below and choose other colors if you prefer!

Categories:
Bags // Jeans // Dresses // Hats + Scarfs
Jackets + Sweaters // Jewelry // Shoes
More Tops + Sweaters

Jeans + Leggings


Dresses

Hats + Scarf

Jackets + Sweaters

Jewelry

Shoes

More Tops + Sweater

Happy shopping, friends! Remember that a lot of these items sell out fast. Grab your goodies while you can. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment