Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Red Hot Date Night

Hey guys! This red lace top is and old top from Francesca's, but I've linked similar ones below. I've linked a ton of black distressed denim below. Remember that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still happening! You can see my top picks from the sale HERE! The sale is currently open to all card holders (get credit or debit card HERE). Sale will be open to public July 22. 

I love this necklace and wear it all the time! I've had it forever, but linked similar ones I'm majorly crushing on. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like summer is starting to slip through their fingers?! I saw all the back-to-school stuff for sale at Target this week and I was like, "NOOOOOO!!!!" I get really excited for fall but also hate saying goodbye to sun-kissed skin, late night smores, flip flops, popsicles after a long day at the pool and so many other things I looooove about summer. Anywaaaay... I've linked all items (or similar items) below. Happy online shopping, friends! XO





Similar Red Lace Top HERE, HERE + HERE
Black Distressed Denim HERE, HERE + HERE
Similar Black Clutch HERE
Black Heels HERE + HERE
Michael Kors Watch HERE
Similar Necklace HERE, HERE + HERE
Bracelets HERE + HERE
Stud Earrings HERE

You can click on the links above or the pics below to be taken the each item.

1 comment:

  1. Snappy little outfit. Very date-worthy and still summery!

    ReplyDelete