Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Sheer Dot Blouse + Blue Heels

Ok, this top is too cute! I love the high neckline, the sheer look and the drawstring detail on the arms. So much fun. I loved adding this adorable top with a pop of color in the heel. These blue heels have gotten so much use! I've had them for like six years and they never get old. (Very similar shoe here.)

I know I've mention this denim brand before, but I really do love it. I love the price point and it's soft and stretchy. What more does a girl need? ;) And of course this Rebecca Minkoff bag which I love love love. 

We had our first snow this week (the kids were in heaven!), but it's quickly melting and I'm hoping to squeeze in a visit to a pumpkin patch this weekend. One of my favorite things to do with the kids! Wishing you all a happy hump day! xo

Photography by Jenna Sparks


No comments:

Post a Comment