Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bell Sleeve Top + Statement Necklaces

This top is a perfect everyday piece. The sleeves are so cute, you could easily dress this top up or down with leggings and Uggs! My exact denim is a couple years old, so I'm linking similar below. These are AG Jeans. They are not cheap, but they are soo worth it! All my AG Jeans are my favorite because they feel like butter and are so comfortable! And they last forever. They look like new even after wearing them over and over for 2+ years. 

These booties are my current favorite. But I will also link some close-toe booties that I am digging below because it's getting to be that time of year where you'll want those toes-ies covered! There are so many booties I am crushing on right now. I also just got these and looooove them. 

I love this statement necklace (I love statement necklaces in general). My bestie gave me this one for my birthday and it's so me. :) I have searched and searched for this thing and can't find it online anywhere! But during my search I came across several other statement necklaces I am digging and those are all linked below as well. Statement jewelry has always been my love language! It's such an easy way to make an outfit pop and it's the number one thing people ask me about - my statement jewelry! So I always think it's worth have different styles of statement pieces on hand. :)

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment