Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Ruffle Sleeves + Distressed Denim

This top is so cute! I love the sleeves. It really is the most comfortable thing. (I just realized my exact top is completely gone! The brand is Gibson, and I really like the quality. I will link similar looks below.) My exact denim is here. This denim is very similar! I actually have both pairs because the price point is great and I loooove distressed denim. These heels were such a great steal from Target. I keep telling myself to get them in black, too! I seriously wore them so much this summer and early fall. If you're wanting a bootie with this outfit to make it better for cooler weather this fall and winter, I am loving these and these

These sleeves might be tough is you're wanting to layer up a bit more. I don't know how you'd fit these things into a jacket sleeve. Ha! But you could layer this adorable cape over it. I ca'nt wait to layer it with cute scarves. I have a problem with accidentally collecting scarves. Oops. Love this and this

Photos by Lisa Pummel Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment