Monday, October 16, 2017

Flowy Top, Camo Jacket + SOLD

Hey guys! This black lace top from Pink Blush is so comfy. I can't find my exact top, but this top is similar here. I love loose, flowy tops. They just make me happy. And cozy. Jenna (my photog) kept saying this top isn't flattering! And I was all you huuuush. It's comfy. And it's covering my muffin top! Ha! But seriously, tops like this (especially in cooler months) are my jam!! I love Pink Blush style and their price point for their clothing is so good. I have several dressed and tops from there and have worn them over and over again. So good. A lot of the tops at Pink Blush double as flowy tops/maternity tops. Same for their dresses. Lots of things working well for nursing mamas. Which is so nice. 

This denim is old, but this pair is similar and again, I love the price point. I also own this pair and wear them over and over and over. #repeatoffender Love me some distressed denim. ;) This clutch was purchased in Australia (from my friend) and I love it. This one is similar! You guys already know my obsession with these booties. And this camo jacket (similar here and on sale for $25)! 

ALSO: Our house officially went under contract yesterday! We are so excited and hopeful that it all works out and we find a new home asap. We are hesitant to pop the champagne and get into full-blown celebration mode because it still seems surreal! Fingers crossed it all works out. This has been so overwhelming and stressful. I am looking forward to the day we are moved, unpacked and somewhat settled in our new home - whatever home that may be!


No comments:

Post a Comment