Monday, January 16, 2017

Winter Must-Haves

Good morning, lovelies! First I have to say thank you to everyone who reached out and had such sweet things to say about my latest blog post here. I so appreciate it and feel very vulnerable when writing about such personal things on my blog. I love hearing when people can relate to my more close-to-heart posts! I am humbled by your outreach over the year and a half that I've been blogging! x

On a different note, today I am wearing some of my favorite pieces. Have I annoyed you enough yet about how much I love this bag?! ;) Can't get enough. This basic black long sleeve tee is a must. I have it in multiple colors and always reach for them. I live in basics and simple pieces while rallying the kids. This scarf is such a fun touch to add to this outfit. It's big, but not bulky. Sometimes I love bulky scarfs but then I feel like I'm wearing a neck brace and I can't move my head around! lol #scarfproblems Anyway, this scarf is light and adorable and currently on sale!

These jeans are a couple years old from Old Navy (similar here). I love rolling up jeans and pairing them with booties. These maroon booties are so much fun! I always get compliments on them because they stand out just a tad. They are a neutral and can go with everything but a bit more fun than black. These are also so much fun!

These are my two favorite tanks I layer under everything I wear (here + here). These are must-haves for me. I feel naked if I don't have a tank top underneath everything I wear! And again, my favorite go-to MK gold watch

Wishing you all a happy Monday. Bonus: Bachelor is on tonight! How many girls are gonna cry this week?! How many get kissed?

No comments:

Post a Comment