Monday, January 23, 2017

Everyday Outfit + Pops of Color

Happy Monday morning to you all! I found this button up at Target (it's currently on clearance!) and it's such an easy piece to throw on for everyday. It's also really soft and comes in many colors. This will be an easy piece to transition into spring with white jeans and even cut off shorts in the summer. 

This mustard scarf is such a fun color - and looks so different with my dark hair these days! I love this knit infinity scarf because it keeps me warm (obvi!) and adds a fun pop of color to this easy outfit. I love the contrast between this knit scarf and turquoise bracelet. This bracelet was a gift from my mom (one piece of a set she received from her grandparents the day she graduated high school) and I love it! I will link similar turquoise pieces below. 

I've talked about these leggings a thousand times, but they are a must. Seriously get yourself a pair asap! I wear them preeeeeeetty much every day. These Sorel boots are so comfortable and have a cute wedge. I'm also loving these and these. All different styles and I really like having more than one pair of winter boots during the snowy season. 

This LV bag was a gift a couple years ago. I thought I wouldn't use it during the winter months (since it's white!) but I reach for it all the time! I actually love the white/light colored handbag to mix it up in the winter - instead of a basic black bag like a lot of people lean toward in the winter months. Get a similar look with this bag. If you're looking to splurge on a designer handbag, check out Bag Borrow or Steal. They have so many bags, options and great prices. A smaller version of my bag is for sale here. I've heard nothing but great things about this company! 

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday. Can't wait to watch the Bachelor tonight! It's insane the amount of joy I get from watching that stupid show in my pjs with a big fluffy blanket and a giant bowl of popcorn! :) Ahhh... Looking forward to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment