Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My Favorite Blush Cashmere Sweater

Hey guys! Tooth got me this cashmere sweater for Christmas and I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! ;) But seriously, I wouldn't have ever thought to get this for myself just because I get sticker shock easily. But holy smokes you guys, it's the best thing ever! I pray for cooler days just so I can bust this beauty out and it's so comfortable and easy to wear. I dressed it down here, but I've also dressed it up for date night with booties. 

These leggings are high-rise and what I reach for on days I feel a bit ... poofy. ;) ha. My leopard rain boots are old but will link tons of cute ones I'm totally digging. And of course, my favorite bag. But for reals, go check out that sweater and treat yo self. 

Have I mentioned that I won the high jump in first grade? One of my biggest life accomplishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment