Thursday, January 19, 2017

Statement Necklace + Patterns

Hey guys! Still getting used to seeing myself with brown hair, but I must admit it's growing on me. I adore this simple but classic look on the blog today. This fun top is from a boutique I found (and fell in love with!) in New York this past fall. & Other Stories.  This boutique is wonderful and I highly recommend it! This is not sponsored, I just love it. This exact top is no longer available (dang it!) but linking tons of adorable polka dot tops below that's I'm digging). I love patterned tops to add a little extra interest to the outfit. 

I'm really loving these black jeans, too. They are so comfortable and I love the slight distressed/slit knee. My black fringe booties are from a couple years ago, but linking similar styles below. I am currently really loving the cut of these fringe booties! 

My favorite bag and statement necklace (similar here) take this outfit up a notch. This necklace is from BaubleBar a couple years ago, but again will link similar styles. You can never go wrong with a statement necklace! This is the easiest way to dress up an outfit! I am a necklace hoarder but love ones like this where they are neutral and go with everything. 

I've also been wearing this necklace everyday since I got it (it's personalized with my kiddies initials). Seriously haven't taken it off! I love layering it with the necklace my hubby gave me on our wedding day. But a similar look to that would be layering the personalized bar necklace with this one. I think this necklace is so beautiful for everyday! 

I'm wearing Mac's 'ruby woo' red lipstick. They have so many beautiful reds! Wishing you all a wonderful day! Scroll to bottom of post to shop this look! xo

Use arrows on either side to scroll through items.

No comments:

Post a Comment