Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cozy-Casual

I love having some comfy pants that I can actually move in! Sometimes I'll buy a pair a size up just because I like having a little extra wiggle room to be able to move around and play on the floor or at the park with my kiddos. This shirt is so easy to throw on and I love that it's longer so I can also wear it with leggings! And every girl needs a comfy pair of leopard flats! :) I use this clutch all the time and love that it is larger so I can throw more than just my keys and CC in it. Every mom needs realistic clothes she can throw on and be comfortable in!






This shirt is on sale! // Distressed jeans
Similar clutch - I love this brand // Stella and Dot bracelet
Black tassel bracelet
Similar flats - love these! // Similar necklace
             

No comments:

Post a Comment