Saturday, October 3, 2015

Comfy Grays

Now that fall is officially here, I feel the need to bust out the open toed shoes and short dresses one more time while it's still warm enough! This shirt-dress is SO comfy. It's also loose and forgiving in those "fourth trimester" days. Loose, comfy clothes are a must after having a baby! I can pair it with flip flops to make it super casual and feel put together without doing much at all. Ryder and Blakes were able to join me in these pics. Look at my teeny tiny 6 week old baby girl! And Ryder. Could this kid be any cuter?! He's such a stud and gets more handsome by the minute. He had a blast running around! Him and that binki... Swoon...







Tory Burch bracelet // Stella and Dot bracelet
Can't find same dress but here is something similar that I'm loving
Heels // Similar necklace and bonus - it's on sale!
Similar Prada

Hope you're all having a wonderful first weekend of fall!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment