Thursday, October 8, 2015

Plaid Love

Hey guys! I'm loving this plaid shirt because it's so long in the back! I can easily dress this shirt up or down, pairing it with leggings and flats. I'm loving plaid tops right now! I hate when shirts aren't quite long enough to wear with leggings. I LOVE leggings and shirts just need to be long when wearing leggings to cover the tush. The woman helping me at Express recommended I get this shirt a size smaller than my normal size because it's "oversized". But I didn't! I love over sized tops! Button ups are also so convenient when nursing. I just wear a nursing tank underneath and boom. Easy access in 2 seconds. 

I love distressed denim and I'm still wearing my maternity jeans here! Blake was just 7 weeks old here and my maternity jeans are just more comfortable right now. I don't need a constant reminder from my pre-pregnancy jeans that I'm not quite back to my norm. So, maternity jeans it is! Ha! These are the only maternity jeans I can still wear because they are tighter. All my other maternity jeans slip down and I'm constantly pulling them up. I'll link maternity and non-maternity AG jeans below because I love this brand and it's definitely worth the splurge. Every time I go cheap on jeans I regret it. They just don't fit the same. Dang it! I guess I won't be "Forever 21". 





Maternity denim // AG denim 
I LOVE this necklace and wear it all the time. Goes with everything! And bonus, it's on sale!
Button up // Similar heel // Similar clutch
Love this Tory Burch bracelet // Stella and Dot bracelet
            

No comments:

Post a Comment