Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Comfy Oversized Sweater

Seriously loving the cool, fall weather today! I got some questions about this sweater when I posted pictures about my collaboration with Freshly Picked. This sweater is so comfy! Who doesn't love oversized, comfortable sweaters in the fall/winter?! These are the same jeans I wore in my last post. Where I recommended getting them a little big so you can really move around in them with your kiddos. I love having realistic pieces I can dress up or down depending on where I'm going. And have I mentioned I love blue?! :) These heels are some of my favs. Hope you're all enjoying the cooler weather today!




Similar heels // Sweater // Jeans
My necklace is old, but loving this layered look!
Stella and Dot bracelet // Bracelet
            

No comments:

Post a Comment