Monday, June 22, 2015

Hues of Blues

Hey guys! Just trying to keep cool over here in this 95+ degree heat! 

These white capris are pretty comfy and this outfit is so easy to throw on when you have 5 minutes to get ready in the morning. This is my new MK watch I got for my birthday. Been loving that it’s so over sized! I fell in love with these earrings the second I walked into the store and love that they are so lightweight. 

Staying in the shade (or better yet, AC!) is a must these days. If I do go out wearing heels I always throw a pair of flipflops in my car juuuust in case ;-) My feet and back get achy quicker than usual these days. 

This past week our AC unit stopped working! Oh. My. Gosh. You guys. It’s 80+ degress in my house and beyond miserable. The thought of having 5 more weeks makes me want to cry in pain and also relieved that I still have time to get things organized around here. It’s a very confusing mix of emotions! LOL Hopefully we’ll have someone out to fix this problem ASAP. Until then, we have 6 fans in the house and I may or may not fall asleep with an ice pack on my neck!




Tank // Capris // Earrings // MK Watch
Shoes are old but similar Here

Wish me luck in surviving this heat while making a human. NBD ;-)
            

No comments:

Post a Comment